Tagus Terrace Apartment
- SQM 70
Located on the 4th floor (no lift) of a traditional building, this 1-bedroom apartment is only 15 minutes away from the airport and at a short walking distance from the major transport facilities of the Santa Apolónia station and Cruise Terminal, where there is a Metro and train station, bus stops (including the Sightseeing bus) and the cruise terminals. With a double bed in the bedroom and a double sofa-bed in the living room, it is suitable for up to 4 guests.
The door to this property opens out to the spacious living area, where there are comfortable sofas, tables, chairs and a TV cabinet which accommodates the hi-fi equipment, DVD, cable TV, wi-fi Internet router and books, films and other items.
This bright and colorful living room has wide, full-length windows at one end, which give easy access to the marvelous terrace with its truly spectacular views to the Tagus River. The terrace is covered in artificial grass and has a long bench along its wall allowing you to sit outside and marvel at the wonderful sights. There are tables and chairs, as well as a large parasol, so you can easily eat outside here.
The bedroom is accessed from the living room, and has a comfortable double bed with anti-allergic pillows and mattress, reading lamps and bedside tables, and plenty of wardrobe storage for clothes and other belongings. The large windows open on to the terrace, which runs along the full length of this side of the house.
On the other side of the house, we find the bathroom and kitchen. The bathroom is clean, modern and includes a full-bathtub with incorporated shower unit, washbasin, mirror, and bidet, as well as storage for your personal items.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher and all the necessary cooking utensils for a worry-free self-catering stay. The back door opens out on to an enclosed terrace with washing machine and plenty of space for storage.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor with no lift of a building in the Santa Engracia area of the Graça district. It is a short walk from here to the Santa Apolonia station, where there are a large supermarket and luggage lockers, as well as the obvious transport facilities (trains, metro, buses, and cruise terminal).
From here, it is possible to walk to the traditional neighborhoods of Alfama and Graça, while visiting:
- Panteão Nacional (National Pantheon), one of the most representative examples of Baroque architecture, built on an octogonal floor plan centered on a Greek cross with the arms rounded in the style of Bramante;
- Monastery of São Vicente de Fora, a sixteenth-century church and monastery with a Renaissance façade which has in its cloisters a series of interesting Portuguese tile (azulejo) panels inspired by La Fontaine's fables.
- Feira da Ladra, a picturesque flea market where you will find all you want. It attracts crowds looking for second-hand bargains and runs every Tuesday and Saturday in Campo de Santa Clara;
- Lux, the undisputed king of all clubs in Lisbon, featuring an always-fabulous interior, a spectacular rooftop terrace overlooking the river, special theme parties and the best DJs (often including internationally renowned names)
- Museu Nacional do Azulejo (National Tile Museum), is in the 16th-century Convent of Madre de Deus and houses a 15th to 20th-century collection of Portuguese tiles, as well as a number of tiles from Spain and Holland;
- Museu da Água (Water Museum) - Barbadinhos Steam Pumping Station, where the history of Lisbon's water supply is traced, from Roman times until the present day
"Alojamento Local" Registration number: 2237/AL
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Studio couch
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Diswasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Kettle, Teapot
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
12:00 PM (noon)
Rua da Cruz de Santa Apolónia 36 4º Esq., Santa Apolónia, 1100-188, Portugal