Passion Inn Lisbon - One Bedroom with Terrace
Detailed descriptionThe apartment is bright and spacious and spaced out over two floors (3rd floor). The downstairs Living area is large and full of natural light and has a small fully equipped kitchenette. There is a large comfortable sofa bed that can sleep an extra two guests. There is also a small dining table to one side. There is a large modern bathroom with an attractive free standing bath and exposed brick work.
Upstairs there is good sized double bedroom with comfortable double bed, with some beautiful pieces of Tibetan style furniture. The bedroom opens out onto an excellent sized private patio with an outdoor dining table and chairs for 4 people.
The whole apartment has bright and neutral decor with little hints of a Tibetan theme, there is a lovely wooden floor throughout and plenty of light. The apartment is fully equipped with all necessary commodities including cable TV, wi-fi internet and a washing machine.
This apartment is located in a newly renovated building with 2 other properties. These apartments can all be rented together for large groups or families. The 3 apartments together can provide accommodation for up to 12 guests and are as follows:
- Passion Inn Lisbon - One Large Bedroom Apartment
- Passion Inn Lisbon - Two Bedroom Apartment with Terrace
- Passion Inn Lisbon - One Bedroom Apartment with Terrace
"Alojamento Local" Registration number: 4744/AL
Facility descriptionTerrace, Cable TV, Wi-Fi Internet, Portable heaters, Portable cooling fans, Coffee maker, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Iron & ironing board, Toaster, Microwave, Oven, Fridge, Kettle, Teapot
Location and SurroundingsThe apartment is situated in an old and tranquil neighbourhood of Lisbon. The apartment is centrally located just near to two metro stations that will have you in the very centre of the city in just 10 minutes.
Just a ten minute walk down the main avenue Almirante Reis, to the area known as the baixa pombalina, where you can catch the famous electric tram 28 that will transport you around the 7 hills of Lisbon on a picturesque and atmospheric journey. From here you can also jump on the city tour bus that will take you to all the most visited tourist attractions and a few hidden gems
In the immediate surrounding areas there are all the necessary local amenities including pharmacy and a fresh foods market, there is also a nearby park.
Additional information- 150 euros security/damage deposit required to be paid and will be returned at the end of your stay upon check out provided no damages are incurred.
- standard check-in is after 3pm, check-out before 11am. Other times may be possible on request after booking is made
- Sheets and towels included
- Please note that from the 1st of January 2016, Lisbon City Council will be charging a city tax of EUR 1 per person per night which is not included in the total price and should be paid during check-in. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.