Passion Inn Lisbon - One Large Bedroom Apartment
Detailed descriptionThis is a beautiful 3rd-floor apartment, with the rustic decor and its African influence creating a very special ambience for a memorable stay.
The living room is incredibly spacious, and contains a comfortable double sofa-bed allowing 4 guests to sleep here comfortably. Just off the living room there is a fully-equipped kitchenette with plenty of cupboard space.
Upstairs, on the mezzanine floor, is the main sleeping area, with double bed and a wrought-iron ornamental balcony rail over which you can view living area. The bathroom is clean and modern, with a stand-up shower cubicle. An additional single bed available upon request.
The apartment is located just round the corner from 2 metro stations in a residential area close to many cafes and restaurants. Just outside the door is a major market, the Arroios market, with many small stalls selling fresh produce of every type. And the wide open green spaces of the Parque da Fonte Luminosa park are just round the corner for a tranquil stay in Lisbon.
This apartment is located in a newly renovated building with 2 other properties. These apartments can all be rented together for large groups or families. The 3 apartments together can provide accommodation for up to 12 guests and are as follows:
- Passion Inn Lisbon - One Large Bedroom Apartment
- Passion Inn Lisbon - Two Bedroom Apartment with Terrace
- Passion Inn Lisbon - One Bedroom Apartment with Terrace
"Alojamento Local" Registration number: 5828/AL
Facility descriptionCable TV, free wi-fi Internet, double sofa-bed, oven and small portable cooker, microwave, wahing machine, toaster, coffee-maker, kettle
Location and SurroundingsThe apartment is located within 5 minutes walk of the Alameda and Arroios metro stations. Just outside the door, across the street, is the large Arroios market where you can buy everyting you need during your stay.
There are many bars, cafes and good restaurants in the neighbourhood, and you can relax in the Parque da Fonte Luminosa park a short walk away.
Visiting the heart of Lisbon is easy: 5 minutes' walk to the metro station, and 4 stops to the most central Lisbon square of Rossio.
Additional information- 150 euros security deposit is taken on arrival and returned at the end of your stay if no damage is done
- there is a small supplement of 30 euros for late arrivals after 8pm and 40 euros for check-ins/check-outs between 12 mifnight and 8am.
- Please note that from the 1st of January 2016, Lisbon City Council will be charging a city tax of EUR 1 per person per night which is not included in the total price and should be paid during check-in. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.